Everybody knows Boston by its famous nickname – yeah, that’s right, City of Notions (Hah! You thought we were gonna say Beantown or maybe City of Champions, didn’t you?).
So this post is devoted to one simple notion: If you snooze, you lose. Too simple? Then how about this: The promo hotel rates for the upcoming CMC conference are about to expire, and that means you could be missing out on a great deal on a really great room.
For the CMC 2017 conference, we’ve got entire blocks of rooms reserved at special rates at The Westin Boston Waterfront, including rooms with city and harbor views, but they won’t last long.
Why? Because Boston is also known as The Hub, The Cradle of Liberty, The Athens of America and America’s Walking City – heck, with all those cool nicknames, who wouldn’t want to visit?
And when that warmer spring weather starts to roll in, Boston fills up fast with tourists as well as business travelers. That means you’re going to have fewer options when it comes to finding a comfy place to crash – especially a place that comes with as many perks as The Westin Boston Waterfront. Check it out:
- First, the hotel is located smack-dab in the heart of the historic Seaport District, just a short taxi ride from Logan International Airport. (Plus, there’s on-site parking and public transportation is nearby.)
- There’s an on-site business center with a comprehensive array of services, including secretarial services, printing and copying services, and small-group workspaces that can be booked by the hour for impromptu meetings.
- Need to unwind? The hotel features an indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi because, you know, all work and no play … Plus, there’s the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio with cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights. Or grab one of the hotel’s complimentary running maps and take your fitness routine to the streets.
- The hotel is convenient – and we mean convenient – to plenty of historic sites and cultural attractions like Faneuil Hall, the Boston Museum of Fine Art, Boston Public Gardens and the Freedom Trail (and lots more).
- But let’s get real: What you really want to know about are the rooms. First things first: Yes, there is room service and it’s available 24/7. And of course, every room features the Westin Heavenly Bed® (take our word for it, it’s appropriately named), flat-screen TVs and all the amenities you’d expect from a AAA Four Diamond hotel. Need something special? The concierge desk is ready and waiting to help.
And did we mention The Westin is also where CMC 2017 is taking place? Yep – just hop in the elevator, press the button and you’re there. That’s your total commute. Can’t get any more convenient than that.
Rooms are available for the nights of April 11th and 12th, but you’ll need to reserve by March 13th to lock in our special promo rates – and if you want a room with a city or harbor view, you’ll need to act right away.
Why are we offering promo room rates for CMC 2017 attendees?
Simple: Because we want to make it as easy as possible for our guests to find great rooms that suit their needs; after all, like the headline says, Boston is also known as The City of We’ve Got Your Back. (OK, not really, but it would be pretty cool.) Click here to reserve your room before the promo rates expire.