April 22, 2020, 1:00 pm (
Targeting keywords for SEO is a dying practice. Google's algorithm is constantly evolving and the best practices for SEO have changed. Attend this session and learn how to approach SEO in 2020 to rank on the top spots on Google and pull in more organic traffic. We'll dive in and explore how backlinks, machine learning, subject matter authority, natural language processing, and data associations play a role in Google's algorithm.
Attend this session to learn the latest on Google algorithm:
· Monthly search volume is no longer an indication of the size of opportunity
· Targeting searcher intent for a topic is now the driver for search optimization
· Searcher’s questions on a topic need to now be covered in totality
· Search volume is no longer an indicator of the size of the opportunity
· Backlinks are now a signal to Google that your content is worth experimenting
· Your content’s user engagement signals now determine your ranking
April 23, 2020, 12:30 pm (
Don’t miss this first-of-a-kind live demonstration by professional content strategists showcasing how they put the latest tools and technology to work for content marketing success. It’s 4 hours of intense training with live demos of hand-picked tools used to craft content strategy and track performance. Great for intermediate to advanced content marketing professionals.
About 5 to 8 tools will be showcased in the following tracks by various content strategists on the main keynote stage: