Learn How Content Strategists Get the Work Done
Don’t miss this first-of-a-kind event that shows you how professional content strategists put the latest tools and technology to work for content marketing success. It’s 4 hours of intense training with live demos of the tools used to craft content strategy and track performance.
Who Can Attend?
All CMC attendees get VIP access to the Tool Talks throughout the day. We’re also opening Tool Talks to content marketing pros that can attend FREE, with limited space so apply now.
Why CMC Tool Talks?
Delivering tactical advice alone is not enough. CMC Tool talks show you exactly how work gets done so you can see how the next-gen tools can make your life better, and more fun!
What You’ll Learn?
You’ll see live demos of tools and technology used for content planning, creation, optimization, distribution and performance measurement, led by professional content strategists.
Tool Talks Attendance Lottery
Everyone should have access and knowledge of the latest tools and technology for marketing success. So we’re making Content Strategy Tool Talks FREE with a lottery, first-come, first-served with limited space, so apply now!
Enter the Lottery Once for Inclusion in Every Round
- ROUND 1: Enter Before December 31stth, Notified on January 3rd
- ROUND 2: Enter Before February 14th, notified on Feb February 18th
- ROUND 3: Enter Before April 1st, notified April 3rd
Get All This with Your FREE with Your Tool Talk Pass
- Access to the Tool Talks on April 23rd, 2020 at 12:15 to 4 PM EST
- Exhibit Floor Access for networking, book signings and more
- Access to the CMC Closing Keynotes series at 4:30 PM EST
Live Demos of the Most Popular Content Strategy Tools
We’ll be demonstrating how the latest and greatest software tools save you time and money. And all six 6 pillars of content marketing, live on the main keynote stage!
Who’s Attending CMC and What Are They Saying
- Founder/C-Level 19%
- Director 24%
- Manager 30%
- Individual Contributor 27%
- Marketing & Advertising 27%
- Software/Technology 20%
- Nonprofit/Healthcare/Edu 19%
- Professional Services 13%
- Construction 6%
- Financial 5%
- Other 10%
- 1-50 30%
- 51-1000 40%
- 1001-5000 18%
- 5001+ 13%
Senger Financial Recovery Service
Marketing Manager, Pioneer Infotech
CEO, Company Nexa, Dubai
CMC Keynote and Author of Humor That Works